Thursday, February 16, 2012

VH1 Divas Live 99


!±8± VH1 Divas Live 99

Brand : | Rate : | Price :
Post Date : Feb 16, 2012 14:40:47 | N/A


Relive the magic of this spectacular concert as the greatest divas ever assembled on one stage sing their greatest hits, then join together for once in a lifetime performances. Songs: The Best (Tina Turner), The Bitch Is Back (Tina Turner & Elton John), Proud Mary (Tina Turner, Elton John & Cher), If I Could Turn Back Time (Cher), How Do I Live (LeAnn Rimes), I'm Still Standing (Elton John), Have You Ever?/Almost Doesn't Count (Brandy), (Everything I Do) I Do It For You (Brandy & Faith Hill), This Kiss (Faith Hill), Ain't No Way (Whitney Houston & Mary J. Blige), I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston), I'm Every Woman (Whitney Houston & Chaka Khan), I'm Every Woman (Reprise) (Whitney Houston, Chaka Khan, Faith Hill, Brandy, LeAnn Rimes & Mary J. Blige).

More Specification..!!

VH1 Divas Live 99

Disney Princess Sterling Silver Slipper Pendant With 18" Chain... Immediately




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links